It wasn’t an awful experience. It was the worst thing _________has ever happened to me.
- A. which
- B. that
- C. what
- D. why
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A. prepared B. called C. expressed D. employed
- A. should B. young C. couple D. rough
- A. possible B. company C. job D. responsible
- A. experience B. concentrate C. enthusiasm D. certificate
- A. interview B. interviewee C.interview D. industry
- In Vietnam, application forms for the National Entrance Examinations must be __________before the deadline, often in April.
- Points will be added to the Entrance Examination scores for those who hold an excellent high school__________.
- The world __________a better place if we had known a hundred years ago what we know about the earth’s environment.
- If the lecturer last night __________Dr. Mason, I would have listened carefully.
- I _________Tom with me if I had known you and he didn’t get along well with each other.
- Remember to bring with you your school certificate and letters of __________from your teachers or your previous employers when you come to the intervi
- It wasn’t an awful experience. It was the worst thing _________has ever happened to me.
- The party __________we went to last night was not very enjoyable.
- At the end of this month, scientists at the institute will conduct their AIDS research, the results of __________will be published within 6 months.
- He read The Old Man and The Sea, a novel __________by Ernest Hemingway.
- Lien passed the oral test , __________pleased her parents.
- This present will be given to __________can answer the last question.
- He often gives me a lot of advice, most of __________are very useful.
- These new laws have laid legal grounds for __________inefficient co-operatives.
- With the strong __________of our party and Government to DoiMoi, we believe that we will build a better life for our people.
- __________it is in the spring now, the flowers outside aren’t blooming.
- __________I didn’t understand a word, I kept smiling.
- I like spending my holidays in the mountains, __________my wife prefers the seaside.
- __________he wasn’t feeling very well, Alex was determined to take part in the racing.
- When we got home, dinner __________, so we had a drink first.
- Since 1980, scientists in the world ________a lot of things to fight AIDS.
- Linda __________her identity card again. This is the second time this __________.
- I started working here in 2000.
- The hotel __________we stayed wasn’t very clean.
- It’s usually difficult __________a place to park in the city center.
- It took me a long time to __________wearing glasses.
- Let’s have this letter __________by express mail.
- Can I help you?” _ ___________”.
- Will they get married? _Yes, definitely __________their differences.
- Let’s go to the station to see her __________.
- He spoke confidently and that impressed me.
- I can’t recall __________that old movie, but maybe I did many years ago.
- Henry will pass his exams __________any means. He has studied well.
- Higher general education and training generally took place in a university or college.
- There are two parallel school systems in England. The first is the state school system, that is free to all students, paid for by the state’.
- What is ‘tertiary education’?
- Where can we find tertiary education?
- The word ‘degree’ in paragraph 1 refers to __________.
- How many kinds does higher education have?
- _________is important to national economies.