When he arrived, the match _______.
- A. had already started
- B. have already started
- C. already started
- D. were already starting
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AVDOC
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- During my dinner, the phone rang.
- 'How many students are there in your school?' My father asked me.
- I have never eaten this kind of fruit before.
- Mary said, ' I am sure that you broke my vase, Jim.'
- She started working as a teacher of English ten years ago.
- Someone told us ______ on the stairs.
- You looked very busy when I saw you last night. What ____ you____?
- Since she _____at the company, she ______a day off through illness.
- Will you take responsibility______ arranging the food?
- The woman asked ______ get lunch at school.
- While I ______ the net yesterday, I ______ a really interesting website.
- I get on very well with my roommate now; we never have any _________.
- Peter: 'You look great in this new dress!'
- Be quiet! Someone ____ at the front door. I ____ it.
- As I am now in my final year________ the secondary school, I am _________a lot of study pressure.
- The proposal will go ahead despite strong ___________ from the public.
- Lan is my close friend. We usually ________ our thoughts and feelings with each other.
- All the students denied_____ anything about the matter.
- My father phoned to say that he would come _____ home late.
- It was ____ of you to leave the medicine where the children could get it.
- We havent met each other _______ we left school ten years ago.
- They said that they had come back _____________.
- Its ____ knowledge that smoking and cancer are linked.
- When he arrived, the match _______.
- Jane told me that she ______________ her e-mail first thing every morning.
- Our parents join hands to give us a nice house and a happy home.
- Its OK to use ___ language if youre speaking to a friend.
- She usually _____ breakfast at 6.30 a.m and she ______ breakfast now.
- Can you give me a hand _____ loading the van?
- I think its importance for us to find solutions to our problem.
- He remarked that it wasnt so foggy that day as it had been yesterday.
- Mr Brown has just finished reading the letter when the telephone on his desk rang.
- They asked me how long did it take to get to Paris by train.
- The children are very excited with their camping holiday.
- Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
- When are written invitations sent out?
- The word 'grander' in paragraph 4 mostly means __________
- What is the purpose of a housewarming party?
- Nowadays, parties are held to celebrate a persons coming of age when they are _____.