John has never eaten with chopsticks before.
- A. John used to eat with chopsticks.
- B. John doesn’t like using chopsticks.
- C. John doesn’t know how to use chopsticks.
- D. It’s the first time John has eaten with chopsticks.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time
- John Waye, who is our next-door neighbor, is a lawyer
- Study harder or you won’t pass the exam
- John has never eaten with chopsticks before
- Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/
- Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /
- We / worried / that / people / not / stop / throw / trash / along / street/
- Everyone / feel/ hurry / so / sit / down / under / tree / and / have / snack/