Exercise 1: Choose the best answerCâu hỏi:
Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time.
- A. It snowed heavily; therefore, we got home on time.
- B. It snowed heavily. However, we got home on time.
- C. We got home on time because it didn’t snow heavily.
- D. Due to the heavy storm, we didn’t get home on time.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BRANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time
- John Waye, who is our next-door neighbor, is a lawyer
- Study harder or you won’t pass the exam
- John has never eaten with chopsticks before
- Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/
- Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /
- We / worried / that / people / not / stop / throw / trash / along / street/
- Everyone / feel/ hurry / so / sit / down / under / tree / and / have / snack/