Exercise 2: Choose the right sentence that makes from the wordsCâu hỏi:
Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/.
- A. Neil Armstrong, who first walked on the moon, lived in the USA.
- B. Neil Armstrong who first walked in the moon lived in the USA.
- C. Neil Armstrong, who first walks on the moon lives in the USA.
- D. Neil Armstrong who first has walked in the moon lived in the USA.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time
- John Waye, who is our next-door neighbor, is a lawyer
- Study harder or you won’t pass the exam
- John has never eaten with chopsticks before
- Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/
- Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /
- We / worried / that / people / not / stop / throw / trash / along / street/
- Everyone / feel/ hurry / so / sit / down / under / tree / and / have / snack/