Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- A. Daily newspaper will be published in Germany at 1650, won’t it?
- B. The daily newspaper published in the Germany in 1650, didn’t it?
- C. One daily newspaper is published in Germany on 1650, isn’t it?
- D. A daily newspaper was published in Germany in 1650, wasn’t it?
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time
- John Waye, who is our next-door neighbor, is a lawyer
- Study harder or you won’t pass the exam
- John has never eaten with chopsticks before
- Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/
- Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /
- We / worried / that / people / not / stop / throw / trash / along / street/
- Everyone / feel/ hurry / so / sit / down / under / tree / and / have / snack/