Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /.
- A. The teacher asks me if I speak an English fluent.
- B. The teacher asked me if I spoke English fluently.
- C. The teacher asks me if I can speak English fluent.
- D. The teacher asked me if do I speak English fluently.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Despite the heavy snow, we got home on time
- John Waye, who is our next-door neighbor, is a lawyer
- Study harder or you won’t pass the exam
- John has never eaten with chopsticks before
- Neil Armstrong / who / first / walk / moon / live / USA/
- Daily / newspaper / publish / Germany / 1650 / not / it / ? /
- Teacher / ask / me / if / speak / English / fluent /
- We / worried / that / people / not / stop / throw / trash / along / street/
- Everyone / feel/ hurry / so / sit / down / under / tree / and / have / snack/