Bài học Unit 16 The Association of Southeast Asian Nations - Writing hướng dẫn các em viết lá thư giới thiệu về địa điểm yêu thích.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 16 Writing Task 1
Complete the letter of recommendation with the missing sentences in the box. (Điền lá thư giới thiệu với những câu thiếu trong khung.)
Guide to answer
- I would like to recommend a well-known place in Vietnam to you. (Tôi muốn giới thiệu đến bạn một địa điểm nổi tiếng ở Việt Nam)
- It is about 170 kilometres from Hanoi. (Nó cách Hà Nội khoảng 170 km)
- The beach is an ideal place for swimmers. (Bãi biển ở đây là nơi lý tưởng cho những người thích bơi.)
- People here are very friendly and hospitable. (Mọi người ở đây rất thân thiện và hiếu khách.)
- I’m sure you will have a wonderful time here in Ha Long Bay. (Tôi chắc chắn rằng bạn sẽ có khoảng thời gian tuyệt vời khi ở vịnh Hạ Long.)
2. Unit 16 Writing Task 2
David, your pen pal, is going to spend his summer holiday in one of the ASEAN countries. You want him to visit Vietnam. Write a letter to him recommending a significant place you are familiar with. Use the outline below.
(David, một bạn tâm thư của em, định trải qua kì nghỉ hè của cậu ấy ở một trong những quốc gia ASEAN. Em muốn bạn ấy thăm Việt Nam. Viết lá thư giới thiệu một nơi thú vị em thân thuộc. Dùng dàn bài bên dưới.)
- natural features
- places to visit
Guide to answer
20 Le Lai Street
District 1, HCM City, Vietnam
June 20th, 2016
I'm glad to hear that you've decided to spend your summer holiday in one of the ASEAN countries. So, I'd like to recommend you a wonderful place in Vietnam to you. It’s Hue, our ancient capital in the Central.
Hue was the capital of Vietnam during the Nguyen Dynasty and is one of the cultural cores or our country. The city lies on both sides of the Huong River (the Perfume River). In this ancient city can you find the palaces, pagodas and houses built on the same principles as the Forbidden Palace in Peking. Hue is also famous for its royal tombs, the tombs of the former emperors. It has been said these tombs are Hue ‘s most spectacular tourist attractions. And another fantastic attraction to tourists is the boat trip on the Huong River, especially on the moonlit nights. You can spend and enjoy the quiet and peace of the night time on the boat listening to the poetic songs of Hue’s singers. Besides these, you can also enjoy the quiet and poetic atmosphere of the garden houses of ancient architecture. Coming to Hue, you should not ignore to enjoy Hue’s specialties such "hen" rice, banh xeo (rice pancake with shrimps and herbs).
People in this old royal capital are said to be friendly and hospitable.
I think you should come and visit it. I’m looking forward to hearing from you, and don't forget to send my regards to your parents.
Tam Le Minh
Bài tập minh họa
Rewrite the letter of recommendation, using the cues below.
- Dear Dave,
- I/ pleased / hear/ finally/ you/ decide/ spend/ your summer vacation/ in/ Southeast Asia.
- I/ would like/ recommend/ you/ well-known place/ in Vietnam.
- It/ Hoi An.
- Hoi An/ small town/ on/ coast of East Sea/ in central Vietnam.
- Hoi An/ about/ a half-hour drive/ from/ Da Nang.
- It/ used to be/important trading center /in the 16th and 17th centuries.
- Today, Hoi An/ small town,/ but /it /attract/ a large number of/ tourist, also/ being a well established place /on/ backpaker trail.
- Many visit/ the numerous art and craft shops and tailors/ produce /made-to-measure clothes /a fraction of western price.
- Several Internet cafes/ bars and restaurants/ open/ along the riverfront.
- Some popular evening venues/ especially/ with western visitor/ Tam Tam's restaurant and bar and the mango restaurant.
- The town/ rather small/and there/ many beautiful old houses.
- The weather/ here/ nice/ but/ it/ often / rain /from September to December.
- The people/ very nice and friendly.
- They/ speak English/ they/ helpful, too.
- I think you should come and see it. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here in Hoi An. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- Yours sincerely,
- Nguyen Chien Thang
I'm pleased to hear that finally you have decided to spend your summer vacation in the Southeast Asia.
I would like to recommend to you a well-known place in Vietnam. It is Hoi An. Hoi An is a small town on the coast of East Sea in central Vietnam. Hoi An is about a half-hour drive from Da Nang. It used to be an important trading center in the 16th and 17thcenturies.
Today, Hoi An is still a small town, but it attracts a large number of tourists, also being a well established place on the backpaker trail. Many visit for the numerous art and craft shops and tailors, who produce made-to-measure clothes for a fraction of western price. Several Internet cafes, bars and restaurants have opened along the riverfront. Some popular evening venues, especially with western visitors, are Tam Tam's restaurant and bar and the mango restaurant.
The town is rather small, and there are many beautiful old houses. The weather here is nice, but it often rains from September to December. The people are very nice and friendly. They can speak English and they are helpful, too.
I think you should come and see it. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time here in Hoi An. I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Nguyen Chien Thang
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Writing Unit 16 Lớp 12
Như vậy là các em đã xem qua bài giảng phần Unit 16 The Association of Southeast Asian Nations - Writing chương trình Tiếng Anh lớp 12 về chủ đề Hiệp hội các nước Đông Nam Á. Để phát triển kỹ năng viết thư giới thiệu mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 16 lớp 12 Writing.
Câu 1: Choose the best answer which can complete the following sentences.
_______ consists of thirteen states and three federal territories in Southeast Asia with a total landmass of 329,847 square kilometers.
- A. Malaysia, a country which
- B. Malaysia is a country that
- C. Malaysia it is a country that
- D. Malaysia which is a country that
- A. where the Malays form the majority of the population
- B. the Malays who form the majority of the population
- C. and the Malays form the majority of the population
- D. the Malays forming the majority of the population
Câu 3 - Câu 5: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Hỏi đáp Writing Unit 16 Lớp 12
Nếu có gì chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi với cộng đồng Tiếng Anh HỌC247 ở mục hỏi đáp để được giải đáp nhanh nhất. Sau bài học này các em chuyển qua bài học mới Unit 16 The Association of Southeast Asian Nations - Language Focus kế tiếp. Chúc các em học tốt!
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 12 HỌC247