Chọn đáp án đúng
_______ no one was absent from the farewell party last night.
A. Heavily as it rained
B. As it rained heavily
C. Though it rains heavily
D. In spite of heavily rain
Trả lời (22)
Câu C nha bạnbởi Hồ Thảo Lam Anh 14/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Câu C nha bạn
Chúc bạn học tốt.bởi Bùi Mai Phương 14/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Câu C nhábởi Trần Ngọc Ngân Hà 14/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Cbởi Bảo Nguyễn 14/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
câu C nhabởi Trần Ngọc Ngân Hà 17/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Thank you =))bởi Đào Mai Phương 17/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
C. Though it rains heavily.bởi Ngô Huỳnh Anh 19/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Mình chọn Cbởi Trương Huy Hoàng 20/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Cbởi _TOM_ 21/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
C BẠN NGHENbởi Nguyễn Phan Hoàng Long 21/12/2018Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
chọn :Though it rains heavily. nha bạnbởi Sơn 23/04/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Dbởi Diceris Kyou 01/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Đáp án đúng là Dbởi Huỳnh Anh Kha 01/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Dbởi Hacker 247 01/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Cbởi Hacker 247 02/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
CCCCCCCCbởi D Dra 07/07/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Though it rains heavily, no one was absent from the farewell party last night.bởi Lương Thùy Linh 04/09/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Đáp án Cbởi N. T .K 15/09/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Lưu ý: Các trường hợp cố tình spam câu trả lời hoặc bị báo xấu trên 5 lần sẽ bị khóa tài khoản
Các câu hỏi mới
1. John has a problem with his ankle. Are you aware of that?
2. We’re going in the right direction and I’m convinced of that.
15/01/2022 | 0 Trả lời
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word whose underlined part differs from the other three in pronunciation in each of the following questions.
1. A. stages B. finishes C. resources D. styles
2. A. celebrate B. capture C. conserve D. compose
Mark the letter A, B, Cor D to indicate the word that differs from the other three in the position of primary stress in each of the following questions.
3. A. climate B. campus C. control D. capture
4. A. exhibition B. habitable C. application D. academic
Mark the letter A, B, Cor D to indicate the correct answer to each of the following questions.
5. The artist, ________ painting you have bought, is a friend of my father’s.
A. whom B. whose C. from whose D. from whom
6. My sister has gone to the baker’s to buy a ________ of bread.
A. loaf B. piece C. bit D. packet
7. Will you ________ me to water the flowers before we go out tomorrow?
A. remember B. suggest C. remind D. advise
8. Most developing countries are in ________ of capital and technical assistance.
A. lack B. need C. shortage D. excess
9. It was a complete ________; I never meant to hurt her!
A. chance B. error C happening D. accident
10. The more ________ and positive you look, the better you will feel.
A. confide B. confident C. confidently D. confidence
11. The weather is ________ this week than last week.
A. more good B. very good C. too better D. much better
12. Although there is much pollution in this city, ________.
A. but it is an ideal place to live B. however it is an ideal place to live
C. there it is an ideal place to live D. it is still an ideal place to live
13. Children should be ________ to realize their full potential.
A. encouraging B. discouraging C. encouraged D. discouraged
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the underlined part that needs correction in each of the following questions.(giải thích)
14. It has been a long time since we last talked to each other, isn’t it?
A B C D
15. The study of these animals are truly fascinating, and many books have been written
A B C D
15. Please give me a few milk and some biscuits if you have any left.
A B C D
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the option that best completes each of the following exchanges.
17. -"Would you like milk or sugar in your tea?" - “____________”
A. No sugar, please. B. No, just black tea, please.
C. Why not milk for me? D. Yes, a lot of milk.
18. - "Let’s meet outside the art gallery." - “______________”
A. Yes, let us do it. B. When can I go there?
C. I’d like to go to the concert. D. Yes. Is 8.30 all right?
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the wordCLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
19.The mechanic tried hard to mend the washing machine, but without success.
A. build B. repair C. design D. break
20. lf you didn’t contribute generously, we couldn’t continue with our project.
A. charitably B. generally C. officially D. locally
Mark the letter A, B, C or D to indicate the word OPPOSITE in meaning to the underlined word in each of the following questions.
21. Education is free, but some people pay to send their children to private schools.
A. expensive B. popular C. public D. high
22. It is so good that the authorities have improved the public transport system here recently.
A. changed basically B. stopped usingC. made better D. made worse
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D to indicate the correct word or phrase that best fits each of the numbered blanks.
Today, supermarkets are found in almost every large city in the world. But the first supermarket (23)_________opened only fifty years ago. It was opened in New York by a man named Michael Cullen.
A supermarket is different (24)__________other types of stores in several ways. In supermarkets, goods are placed on open shelves. The (25)_________ choose what they want and take them to the checkout counter. This means that fewer shop assistants are needed than in other stores. The way products are displayed is another difference between supermarkets and many other types of stores; (26)________
example, in supermarkets, there is usually a display of small inexpensive items just in front of the checkout counter: candies, chocolates, magazines, cheap foods and so on.
Most customers (27)_________ go to a supermarket buy goods from a shopping list. They know exactly what they need to buy. They do the shopping according to a plan.
23. A. is B. has been C. was D. were
24. A. in B. from C. of D. with
25. A. customers B. managers C. assistants D. sellers
26. A. in B. for C. of D. by
27. A. who B. what C. which D. whom
Read the following passage and mark the letter A, B, C, or D on your answer sheet to indicate the correct answer to each of the questions.
I was born in Newcastle, a city in the North East of England. Newcastle is on the bank of the River Tyne. It is quite big, with a population of about 200.000 people. There is a cathedral and a university. There are five bridges over the River Tyne, which link Newcastle to the next town, Gates head, where there is one of the biggest shopping centers in the world.
A few years ago, the main industries were shipping and coal mining, but now the chemical and soap industries are more important.
I left Newcastle ten years ago but I often return. I miss the people, who are very friendly, and I miss the beautiful countryside near the city, where there are so many hills and streams.
People who are born near the River Tyne have a special name. They are called “Geodies”. I am very pleased to be called a “Geodies”.
28. Where is Newcastle?
A. in the North East of England. B. the River Tyne
C. England D. America.
29. How many people are there in Newcastle?
A. 200.000. B. over 200.000. C. about 200.000 D. nearly 200.000
30. What were the main industries in Newcastle a few years ago?
A. chemical B. chemical and soap.
C. shipping. D. shipping and coal mining.
31. What are the people in Newcastle like?
A. beautiful. B. wonderful C. friendly. D. nice.
32. What are the people who are born near the River Tyne called?
A. Geody. B. friendly. C. the Geodies. D. Geodies
Mark the letter A, B, Cor D to indicate the sentence that is closest in meaning to each of the following questions.(giải thích)
33. I don’t want to hear you complaining any more.
A. I’ve had enough of your complaining.
B. I wish to hear you complaining more and more.
C. Why don’t you complain more?
D. I’m too busy to listen to your complaining.
34.John is fat because he eats so many chips.
A. If John doesn’t eat so many chips, he will not be fat.
B. If John didn’t eat so many chips, he would not be fat.
C. John is fat though he eats so many chips.
D. Being fat, John likes to eat so many chips.
35. I have never had an easier exam.
A. In fact I have never had any easy exam.
B. This is the first time in my life that I have an easy exam.
C. This is the easiest exam I have ever had.
D. This exam is easy, but I have never passed it.
36. In spite of his poor health, he managed to finish his book before the deadline.
A. Although he was unwell, he managed to finish his book before the deadline.
B. Even though he managed to finish his book before the deadline, he was sick.
C. He was in poor health when he managed to finish his book before the deadline.
D. He managed to finish his book before the deadline, but he was very ill.
37. We were all surprised when she suddenly came back.
A. She suddenly came back, which made us surprised.
B. The fact that she came back suddenly was surprised.
C. All of us are amazed to see her come back.
D. All of us found it surprising that she suddenly came back.
38. My grandfather started collecting stamps when he was 65.
A. My grandfather took up collecting stamps when he was 65.
B. Collecting stamps was my grandfather’s hobby when he was 65.
C. At the age of 65 my grandfather was collecting stamps.
D. My grandfather hasn’t been collecting stamps until he was 65.
39. I'm looking for a job as a secretary.
A. I'm looking for someone who works as a secretary.
B. I'm trying to find a job as a secretary.
C. A secretary is looking for a job as my job.
D. I was offered a job as a secretary.
40.“I will help you,” Bob said to me.
A. Bob told me he would help me. B. Bob asked me to help him.
C. Bob said that he would help you. D. Bob warned me that he would help her.
15/01/2022 | 0 Trả lời