Which sentence is true?
- A. Humans do not depend on ecosystem.
- B. The loss of one species may lead to the 16ss of others.
- C. Unsustainable forest management practices have no effects on species.
- D. The coast of Florida does not suffer any pollution
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Plants and animals _______.
- Plants and animals _______
- According to the text, _______.
- Which sentence is true?
- The word trigger has a close meaning to _______
- Hunting wild animals is prohibited _______ law in many countries but it does not seem to be effective
- A ban was given _______ all trade in ivory in 1989
- There was a huge decline _______ the number of panda
- She was involved in conservational _______ and began to devoted herself to the wildlife protection movement
- According to present law, the authorities can give poachers a severe _______
- Many Asian people _______ like hunting elephants for their ivory and tigers for their bones
- A _______ is the skin of a large animal such as a cow, horse, or elephant, which can be used for making leather
- Many wildlife parks have been installed security cameras to guard against _______ who regularly hunt wild animals illegally
- It is _______ that about 700 deer have been killed in the last few years due to their horns
- We use _______ to attack or to fight against other people
- I cant find my book anywhere. I _______ have left it on the train. I am not sure
- You _______ lunch. We have already eaten
- If I had gone to the University of Miami, I _______ in their Spanish immersion program
- I will do everything. You _______ do anything unless you really want to
- You ___ forget to learn the lesson by heart. The new teacher is so strict
- They _______ be away for the weekend, but I am not sure
- You _______ now if you wish
- You _______ worry so much. I will help you
- If there is anything you _______. Let me know
- Yesterday, I had to cram all day for my French final. _______, I did not get to sleep until after midnight
- In several parts of Asia, there is still a strong market for traditional medicines making from these animal parts
- Disease, pollute, and limited distribution are factors that threaten.
- If a species does not have the natural genetic protection against particular diseases, an introduced disease can have severely effects on that species
- A species that faces overexploitation is one that may become severely endangered or even extinct due to the rate in that the species is being use
- When several whale species were nearly extinct, the number of nations, including the United States, agreed to abide by the international laws on whaling