Read the passage carefully and choose the correct answer. Questions from 1 to 5:
Teaching is one of the noblest careers. This can be rewarding if you like to deal with people, especially children. You have a chance to meet new students every new school year. They are very interesting, although some of them are naughty, most of them are lovely and friendly.
A teacher is required some particular knowledge about a certain subject which he teaches; and besides that, he has to know about many other fields. He has to be competent and creative.
A teacher’s working day is short. It usually ranges from 4 to 5 hours. However, he has a lot of things to do at home, such as planning lessons, correcting papers, doing research, reading textbooks and reference books.
Teachers are not well-paid compared with many others, such as engineers, doctors and businessmen. But one of the most attractive aspects of teaching is the long holidays during summer with full salary.Câu hỏi:
Teaching is ________________
- A. noble
- B. poor
- C. difficult
- D. boring
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Teaching is ________________
- According to the writer, most students are __________________.
- A teacher must be ____________________.
- Which sentence is NOT true?
- What is one of the most attractive things of teaching career?
- The bus was so full that we couldnt get on.
- Many people think Steve stole the money.
- I didnt go to bed early, so I didnt wake up at 7.00.
- You should _______ more attention to what your teacher explains.
- How long ago___________Susan?
- Whether we go out will depend ___________the weather.
- If we had known your new address, we ____________ to see you.
- When I came home, my father ___________a magazine.
- Mary: 'I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!'
- Body language is a potent form of _______ communication.
- There werent any ___________in the company for secretaries.
- Gold___________ in California in the 19th century.
- He said that he ___________his bicycle.
- Mary always takes good care ________ her children.
- Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
- An economic ________is a time when there is very little economic activity, which causes a lot of unemployment and poverty.
- English ___________in many parts of the world.
- In 1966, my brother___________at Harvard university.
- If he ________ well on the training course last year, he ________ offered the promotion now.
- ___________where all children can attend without paying fees.
- English has become the main language of__________.
- - Hung: 'Thank you very much for a lovely party'
- A: Youre a great dancer. I wish I could do half as well as you. B: _______________
- Anyone where works is regarded as a useful member of our society
- He never tells me the reason which he left that job.