If he ________ well on the training course last year, he ________ offered the promotion now.
- A. had done / would have done
- B. had done / would be
- C. did / would be
- D. did / will be
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Teaching is ________________
- According to the writer, most students are __________________.
- A teacher must be ____________________.
- Which sentence is NOT true?
- What is one of the most attractive things of teaching career?
- The bus was so full that we couldnt get on.
- Many people think Steve stole the money.
- I didnt go to bed early, so I didnt wake up at 7.00.
- You should _______ more attention to what your teacher explains.
- How long ago___________Susan?
- Whether we go out will depend ___________the weather.
- If we had known your new address, we ____________ to see you.
- When I came home, my father ___________a magazine.
- Mary: 'I have bought you a toy. Happy birthday to you!'
- Body language is a potent form of _______ communication.
- There werent any ___________in the company for secretaries.
- Gold___________ in California in the 19th century.
- He said that he ___________his bicycle.
- Mary always takes good care ________ her children.
- Did you read__________novel I lent you__________last week?
- An economic ________is a time when there is very little economic activity, which causes a lot of unemployment and poverty.
- English ___________in many parts of the world.
- In 1966, my brother___________at Harvard university.
- If he ________ well on the training course last year, he ________ offered the promotion now.
- ___________where all children can attend without paying fees.
- English has become the main language of__________.
- - Hung: 'Thank you very much for a lovely party'
- A: Youre a great dancer. I wish I could do half as well as you. B: _______________
- Anyone where works is regarded as a useful member of our society
- He never tells me the reason which he left that job.