________. Two days and nights' pass in this manner, during which the old man bears the tension of the line with his body.
- A. The fish is too huge to pull his boat
- B. The fish is so huge that it pulls his boat.
- C. The fish is very huge pulling his boat
- D. The huge fish it pulls his boat
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- It wasn't obligatory to submit my assignment today
- It's time we left for the disco
- It was a mistake of you to lose your passport
- My car keys are possibly in the kitchen
- Is it possible for me to come to your house at about 7pm?
- The Old Man and the Sea is a novel of just over 100 pages in length by Ernest Hemingway, ________
- The story centers upon Santiago, ________
- ________. Two days and nights pass in this manner, during which the old man bears the tension of the line with his body
- When he reaches the coast, there is only the skeleton of the fish left because a pack of sharks follow the trail to Santiagos boat ________
- The Old Man and the Sea is noteworthy in twentieth century fiction, reaffirming Hemingway's worldwide literary prominence