Bài học Unit 10 Lớp 9 Life on other planets phần Read hướng dẫn các em kỹ năng đọc hiểu về nội dung xoay quanh việc chuẩn bị cho chuyến đi du hành vào không gian. Qua đó, các em nắm được thông tin hữu ích về công việc của những phi hành gia trước khi có chuyến đi du hành vũ trụ.
Hãy đăng ký kênh Youtube HOC247 TV để theo dõi Video mới
Tóm tắt bài
1. Unit 10 Lớp 9 Read Task a
Put the phrases in order to show what you need and get in joining a trip into the space. (Hãy sắp xếp lại những cụm từ theo trật tự đúng để chỉ ra những gì em cần để tham dự một chuyến du hành vào không gian.)
1. get a letter from a doctor to show you are in perfect health (nhận giấy kiểm tra sức khỏe từ bác sĩ để chỉ rằng bạn đang có một sức khỏe hoàn hảo)
2. see pictures of the Earth, its interesting places, and stars from very far (xem những bức tranh về Trái Đất, những địa điểm thú vị, và những vì sao từ rất xa)
3. feel free and enjoy wonderful feeling (cảm giác tự do và tận hưởng cảm giác này)
4. get ready and be in an excellent physical condition (chuẩn bị sẵn sàng và cần có một điều kiện vật chất tốt)
5. get on the trip (lên đường)
Guide to answer
4 - 1 - 5 - 2 - 3
2. Unit 10 Lớp 9 Read Task b
Answer. Then write the answers in full sentences. (Trả lời. Sau đó viết thành câu trả lời hoàn chỉnh.)
1. What will you have to do if you decide to take a space trip? (Bạn sẽ phải làm gì nếu bạn quyết định có một chuyến du hành vũ trụ?)
2. What must you do if you want to show you are in perfect health? (Bạn phải làm gì nếu bạn muốn hiển thị rằng bạn đang có sức khỏe hoàn hảo?)
3. What scenes on the earth can you see from the outer space? (Những cảnh nào trên trái đất bạn có thể nhìn thấy từ không gian bên ngoài?)
4. How many times a day can you see those scenes? (Đã bao nhiêu lần một ngày, bạn có thể nhìn thấy những cảnh này?)
5. What things can you do while you are in orbit that you cannot do when you are on the earth? (Bạn có thể làm gì trong khi bạn đang ở trong quỹ đạo mà bạn không thể làm điều đó khi bạn đang ở trên trái đất?)
6. If you were able to take a space trip, what would you do to prepare for the trip? What would you like to bring along? ( Nếu bạn đã có thể có một chuyến du hành vũ trụ, bạn sẽ làm gì để chuẩn bị cho chuyến đi? Những gì bạn muốn mang theo?)
Guide to answer
1. If you decide to take a space trip, you will have to run a lot, swim every day, and do aerobics and push - ups to have an excellent physical condition.
2. If you want to show you are in perfect health, you must get a letter from the doctor.
3. You can see pictures of the earth: your country, interesting places, the oceans, the big rivers, the tall mountains and the whole Great Wall of China from the outer space.
4. We can see those scenes 16 times a day.
5. We can walk on the walls or on the ceiling.
6. If were able to take a space trip, I would do exercises to prepare for the trip. I would like to bring along a camera.
Bài tập minh họa
Read the text then choose the best option to answer the question
Long ago a lot of people thought the moon was God. Other people thought it was just a light in the sky. And others thought it was a big ball cheese!
The telescopes were made. And men saw that the moon was really another world. They wondered what it was like. They dreamed of going there.
On July 20th, 1969, that dream came true. Two American men landed on the moon. Their names were Neil Armstrong and Edwin Aldrin. The first thing the men found was that the moon is covered with dust. The dust is so thick that the men left footprints where they walked. Those were the first marks a living thing had ever made on the moon. And they could stay there for years and years. There is no wind or rain to wipe them off.
The two men walked on the moon for hours. They picked up rocks to bring back to earth for study. They dug up dirt to bring back. They set up machines to find out things people wanted to know. Then they climbed back into their moon landing craft.
Next day the landing craft roared as the men took off the moon. They joined Michael Collins in the spaceship that wait for them above the moon. Then they were off on their long trip back to earth.
Behind them they left the plains and tall mountains of the moon. They left the machines they had set up. And they left footprints that may last forever.
1. This story tells …………….
A. about the first men to walk in the moon
B. how men found footprints on the moon
C. what the men brought back from their trip to the moon
D. who had left footprints on the moon before the two men landed there.
2. A telescope ………………
A. make balls of light seem brighter B. turns the moon into another world
C. makes many of men’s dreams come true D. makes faraway things seem closer
3. The men brought rocks and dirt from the moon because …………
A. they wanted something to show they were there
B. people wanted to use them to learn about the moon
C. they wanted to keep them as souvenirs
D. they might sell them to the scientists
4. The Americans’ machines will most likely stay on the moon until …………
A. someone takes them away B. a storm covers them with dust
C. rain and wind destroy them D. they become rusty and break to pieces
5. The next people who go to the moon most likely could ………
A. find that the machines have disappeared
B. leave the first set of footprints on the moon
C. find the places where Armstrong and Aldrin walked
D. find that dust has wiped off the two men’s footprints
Bài tập trắc nghiệm Read Unit 10 Lớp 9
Trên đây là hướng dẫn nội dung bài học phần Read Unit 10 Tiếng Anh lớp 9, để củng cố và rèn luyện kỹ năng đọc hiểu mời các em tham gia thực hành Trắc nghiệm Unit 10 lớp 9 Read
Câu 1: Read the passage below and choose one correct answer for each question. A UFO (Unidentified Flying Object) is any object flying in the sky which cannot be identified by the person who sees it. Sometimes the object is investigated. If people can still not figure out what the object is after an investigation, it is called a UFO. If they figure out what the object is, it can no longer be called a UFO because it has been identified. Even though UFOs can be anything, people often use the word UFO when they are talking about alien spacecraft. Flying saucer is another word that is often used to describe an unidentified flying object. Studies estimate that 50%-90% of all reported UFO sightings are identified later. Usually 10%-20% are never identified. Studies also show that very few UFO sightings are hoaxes (people trying to trick other people). Most UFOs are actually natural or man-made objects that looked strange. 80%-90% UFOs are identified as one of three different things:astronomical causes (for example: planets, stars, or meteors); aircraft; balloons; 10%-20% of UFOs are other causes (such as birds, clouds, mirages, searchlights, etc.)
What does the word “figure out” in paragraph 1 mean?
- A. observe
- B. explain
- C. calculate
- D. require
- A. spacecraft
- B. astronaut
- C. flying saucer
- D. cooking oil
Câu 2 - Câu 5: Xem trắc nghiệm để thi online
Trong quá trình học bài và thực hành trắc nghiệm đọc hiểu có điểm nào chưa hiểu các em có thể đặt câu hỏi trong mục Hỏi đáp để được sự hỗ trợ từ cộng đồng HỌC247. Chúc các em học tốt!
a/an , the , no article: The Dominican Republic is (1)_______country on the island of Hispaniola , in (2)______________Caribbean region.
15/09/2018 | 1 Trả lời
a/an , the , \(\varnothing\)
The Dominican Republic is (1)_______country on the island of Hispaniola , in (2)______________Caribbean region.It is (3)_______secound largest Caribbean nation after Cuba , with nearly 10 million people , one milion of whom live in (4)______________capical city Santo Domingo .(5)______________second largest city is (6)___________Santiago.The geography of (7)_____country is varied , and ranges from (8)__________semi-desert plains to (9)___________lush valleys of tropical rainforest . (10)_____________economy depends largely on (11) _______________agriculture , with (12) _____________sugar as(13)______________-main crop . Tourism is (14)_____________important industry.Theo dõi (0)
-- Mod Tiếng Anh 9 HỌC247