You can look up this word in the dictionary.
- A. There are a lot of words in the dictionary for you to look at.
- B. You can find the meaning of this word in the dictionary.
- C. The dictionary contains a lot of words except the one you need.
- D. You should buy this dictionary to find the word you need.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mary says that when her drugs budget was exhausted she turned to the Swedish Red Cross
- I find it difficult to get rid of my smoking habit
- You can look up this word in the dictionary
- The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) _______ that leads international efforts to defeat hunger
- _______, FAO acts as a neutral forum where all nations meet as equals to negotiate agreements and debate policy