Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.Câu hỏi:
Mary says that when her drugs budget was exhausted she turned to the Swedish Red Cross.
- A. Mary says that she was tired with the voluntary work for the Swedish Red Cross.
- B. Mary says that she gave all her money to the Swedish Red Cross.
- C. Mary says that the money she bought drugs was given to the Swedish Red Cross.
- D. Mary says that when she ran out of money for her drugs, she asked the Swedish Red Cross for help.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Mary says that when her drugs budget was exhausted she turned to the Swedish Red Cross
- I find it difficult to get rid of my smoking habit
- You can look up this word in the dictionary
- The Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) _______ that leads international efforts to defeat hunger
- _______, FAO acts as a neutral forum where all nations meet as equals to negotiate agreements and debate policy