Unless you come on time, we will go without you.
- A. Come on time or we will go without you.
- B. Come on time, we will go without you.
- C. Because of your punctuality, we will go without you.
- D. Without jour coming on time, we will go.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) is the name of a set of English qualifications, generally taking by secondary school students at the age of 15-16 in England
- When GCSEs are taken in secondary school, they can often combined with other qualifications, or diplomas
- If you decide to take any examination system, you should make contact with the Admissions Office to ask for an appropriate preparation for the subject whom you are planning to study
- Entry standards at Cambridge University require students who have studied to the highest level available for school students, and having achieved top grades
- If you have already decided on a course that you would like to study at university, or we recommend that you take a look at the course requirements first
- 'There is no age requirement for admission to Cambridge University' means that _______
- To enter Cambridge University, students must be _______
- What is not a matriculation requirement to enter Cambridge University?
- According to the third paragraph, _______
- Advanced Extension Awards (AEAs) are for _______ students
- I did not come to your party due to the rain
- They got success since they took my advice
- Unless you come on time, we will go without you
- Thanks to her high grades at university, she is offered the position
- I am very interested in the book you lent me last week