I am very interested in the book you lent me last week.
- A. The book is interesting enough for you to lend me last week.
- B. It was the interesting book which you lent me last week.
The book which you lent me last week is too interesting to read.
- D. The book that you lent me last week interests me a lot.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 3472
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- 'There is no age requirement for admission to Cambridge University' means that _______
- To enter Cambridge University, students must be _______
- What is not a matriculation requirement to enter Cambridge University?
- According to the third paragraph, _______
- Advanced Extension Awards (AEAs) are for _______ students
- I did not come to your party due to the rain
- They got success since they took my advice
- Unless you come on time, we will go without you
- Thanks to her high grades at university, she is offered the position
- I am very interested in the book you lent me last week