To get to work on time, they have to leave at 6.00am.
- A. They always leave for work at 6.00am.
- B. They have to leave very early to catch a bus to work.
- C. Getting to work on time, for them, means leaving at 6.00am.
- D. Leaving at 6.00am, they have never been late for work.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Đáp án C
Kiến thức: Viết lại câu
Tạm dịch: Để đi làm đúng giờ, họ phải rời khỏi nhà lúc 6 giờ sáng.
A. Họ luôn luôn đi làm lúc 6 giờ sáng.
B. Họ phải rời khỏi nhà rất sớm để bắt xe buýt đi làm.
C. Đi làm đúng giờ, đối với họ, có nghĩa là rời khỏi nhà lúc 6 giờ sáng.
D. Rời khỏi nhà vào lúc 6 giờ sáng, họ chưa bao giờ đi làm muộn.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- What were some of the things that brought ______ the Resolution?
- Poor management brought the company to______ of collapse.
- John ______ this task yesterday morning, but I did it for him. He owes me a thank-you.
- I may look half asleep, but I can assure you I am ______ awake.
- I suggest the room ______ before Christmas.
- It is time every student ______ harder for the coming exam.
- Mr. Simpkims is the big ______ in the company as he has just been promoted to the position of Managing Director.
- She is so ______ to her children that she has decided to quit her job to stay at home and look after them.
- The new sports complex ______ will accommodate an Olympic-sized swimming pool and others including fitness center, and a spa, to name just a few.
- There ______ a number of reasons for the fall of the Roman Empire.
- It’s silly of him to spend a lot of money buying ______.
- It’s important to project a(n) ______ image during the interview.
- This new magazine is known for its comprehensive coverage of news.
- James could not tell his parents about his many animal friends in the forest and the exciting things that he saw, but he found another way to express himself.
- A man is talking to Alex when he is on holiday in Paris,The man: You haven’t lived here long, have you?”Alex: __________.”
- Susan shared with her friend about her losing purse.Susan: I have lost my purse.”Her friend: ___________.”
- Next week, when there will be an English club held here, I will give you more information about it.
- Many of the important products obtained from trees, one of the most important is wood pulp, which is used in paper-making.
- It is believed that in the near future robots will be used to doing things such as cooking.
- Pitchforks were once carved entirely from wood, but today the have steel tines and wooden handle.
- Her style of dress accentuated her extreme slenderness.
- The president offered his congratulations to the players when they won the cup.
- A house in that district will cost at least $100,000.
- To get to work on time, they have to leave at 6.00am.
- The new restaurant looks good. However, it seems to have few customers.
- No one but the experts was able to realize that the painting was an imitation. It greatly resembled the original.
- The word 'body” in paragraph 1 could best be replaced by________.
- The word 'key” in paragraph 1 could best be replaced by________.
- The word 'it” in paragraph 1 refers to________.
- What is stated in paragraph 1 about Adler?
- Which of the sentences below expresses the essential information in the italic sentence in paragraph 3?
- The word 'accepting” in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to________.
- Which of the following is NOT true?
- The phrase more achievement 'oriented” in the paragraph 6 is closest in meaning to ________.
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word 'bizarre” is closest meaning to
- The fourth paragraph of the passage primarily discusses
- According to the passage, why is the shape of sea cucumbers important?
- The phrase 'casts off” is closest in meaning to
- The words 'this faculty” refers to the sea cucumber’s ability to
- What can be inferred about the defense mechanisms of the sea cucumber?