The teacher asked those who ______ their tests ______ in their papers.
- A. completed/ turn
- B. completed/ turned
- C. had completed/ to turn
- D. completed/ turns
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Several rare species are dying ______ owing to human beings deforestation and careless hunting
- They are all at work doing some research ______ alternative sources of energy
- If you have anything important to do, do it straight away. Don't put it ______
- The headmistress is very competent. All the teaching staff look ______
- He wouldn't have failed his exam ______ he hadn't been ill
- We should responsible for the ____ humans are doing to the enviroment
- She lost her balance when she ______ to reach out for the balloon
- He suggested ______ a jumble sale to try and raise money for the scouts
- They are excellent students ______ I have complete confidence
- You have to be aware of the damage humans are doing to quicken the ______ of wildlife
- Cameron, ______ directed ‘The Titanic’, is one of the leading faces in Hollywood.
- The population of the earth is increasing at a tremendous rate and ______ out of control.
- The teacher gave some suggestions = _______ on what could come out for the examination
- Your failure is the consequence = _______ of not studying hard enough for the test
- The teacher asked those who ______ their tests ______ in their papers
- Historian Barbara Tuchman was the first woman ______ president of the Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Rarely ______ last longer than an hour.
- ______ for the fact that he was working abroad, he would willingly have helped with the project
- A home computer ______ an opportunity for convenient and efficient work at home
- New words are constantly being invented ______ new objects and concepts
- Liquids take the shape of any container which they are placed
- Winslow Homer, who had no formally training in art, became famous for his paintings of the sea and seacoast.
- Because of habitat loss, there are less Asian elephants than African elephants
- Even though they are among the smallest carnivores, weasels will attack animals that are double their size
- Which of the following is the best title for the passage?
- Which of the following is not a species used to replace a rich ecosystem?
- What is the purpose of paragraph 2?
- What, according to the passage, might be the final result of the simplification of natural ecosystems?
- What is the authors attitude to the loss of biodiversity?
- While southern California is densely populated, ______ live in the northern part of the state