Choose the sentence A, B, C or D which is closest meaning to the printed one.Câu hỏi:
"Shall I help you with the washing-up, Jane?" John said.
- A. John told Jane to help him with the washing-up.
- B. John asked if Jane should help him with the washing-up.
- C. John suggested helping Jane with the washing-up.
- D. John offered to help Jane with the washing-up
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- 'Shall I help you with the washing-up, Jane?' John said
- 'What will you do if you have ten days off school? he asked
- 'You'd had better apologise for being so rude,' said my friend
- 'Good morning, Mary! How are you?' Henry said
- 'Please don't leave until I come back,' Sarah said