"Please don't leave until I come back," Sarah said.
- A. Sarah told us do not leave until she comes back.
- B. Sarah asked us not leave until she came back.
- C. Sarah told us not to leave until she came back.
- D. Sarah said to us to not leave until she comes back.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 555
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- 'Shall I help you with the washing-up, Jane?' John said
- 'What will you do if you have ten days off school? he asked
- 'You'd had better apologise for being so rude,' said my friend
- 'Good morning, Mary! How are you?' Henry said
- 'Please don't leave until I come back,' Sarah said