"Good morning, Mary! How are you?" Henry said.
- A. Henry said good morning Mary and asked how was she
- B. Henry greeted Mary and asked how is she.
- C. Henry said good morning and asked Mary how she is.
- D. Henry greeted Mary and asked how she was.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: DADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- 'Shall I help you with the washing-up, Jane?' John said
- 'What will you do if you have ten days off school? he asked
- 'You'd had better apologise for being so rude,' said my friend
- 'Good morning, Mary! How are you?' Henry said
- 'Please don't leave until I come back,' Sarah said