- A. Job interview is your chance to show an employer what he or she get when you will be hired.
- B. Job interview is a chance for your showing an employer what he or she will get if your hired.
- C. Job interview is a chance for you to show an employer what he or she will get unless you are hired.
- D. Job interview is your chance to show an employer what he or she will get if you are hired.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án đúng là D.
Câu sử dụng cấu trúc câu điều kiện loại 1: S + will + V(bare) + if + S + V (present simple)ADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- People/ work/ offices/ have/ five-day week/ often/ say/ nine-to-five job//
- Many workers/belong/trade unions/provide/support/ workers/disputes employers
- job interview/chance/employer/what/hired
- Those who are riding a motorbike are not allowed to take off their helmet
- John, whose cough is terrible, needs to see a doctor
- Although he was very tired, he agreed to help his child with his homework
- My suit needs to be cleaned before the interview but I'm too busy to do that