Exercise 2: Choose the sentence which has the closest meaning to the original one.Câu hỏi:
Those who are riding a motorbike are not allowed to take off their helmet.
- A. Those who are wearing a helmet are not allowed to ride a motorbike.
- B. It is the helmet that one needn't wear when he is riding a motorbike.
- C. You should not wear a helmet when you are riding a motorbike.
- D. People must never take their helmet off while they are riding a motorbike.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án đúng là D.
Cấu trúc "be not allowed" = "must never + V"
Dịch: Mọi người tuyệt đối không được cởi mũ bảo hiểm khi đang điều khiển xe gắn máy.RANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- People/ work/ offices/ have/ five-day week/ often/ say/ nine-to-five job//
- Many workers/belong/trade unions/provide/support/ workers/disputes employers
- job interview/chance/employer/what/hired
- Those who are riding a motorbike are not allowed to take off their helmet
- John, whose cough is terrible, needs to see a doctor
- Although he was very tired, he agreed to help his child with his homework
- My suit needs to be cleaned before the interview but I'm too busy to do that