Bài tập trắc nghiệm Language Focus Unit 5 Higher Education giúp các em luyện tập và củng cố về cách sử dụng câu điều kiện cũng như hướng các em phát âm đúng những từ có ba âm tiết theo quy tắc đã được học.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (15 câu):
Câu 1: Exercise 1: Choose the word whose main stress syllable is put differently.
- A. average
- B. candidate
- C. severely
- D. applicant
- A. insurance
- B. reference
- C. consider
- D. available
- A. education
- B. university
- C. opportunity
- D. certificate
- A. agency
- B. admission
- C. performance
- D. identity
- A. security
- B. international
- C. tutorial
- D. majority
Câu 6: Exercise 2: Choose the best option to complete each sentence:
It’s a very nice drink. I’m sure you would like it if you _________ it
- A. ate
- B. surveyed
- C. tested
- D. tried
- A. will
- B. will not
- C. wouldn't
- D. would
- A. have had
- B. had had
- C. had
- D. would have
- A. would do
- B. will do
- C. did
- D. do
- A. will fall
- B. falls
- C. fall
- D. fell
Câu 11: Exercise 3: Rewrite the second sentence in such a way that it has the same meaning as the one before it
You can’t visit the United States unless you get a visa.
- A. If don't you get a visa, you can't visit the United States.
- B. You will get a visa if you visit the United States.
- C. If you got a visa, you can't visit the United States.
- D. You can visit the United State if you will get a visa.
- A. If we had enough money, we would go on holiday.
- B. We wouldn't go on holiday because we have no money.
- C. If we had had enough money, we would have gone on holiday.
- D. If we went on holiday, we need enough money.
- A. John will not be fat if he doesn't eat so many chips.
- B. If John didn't eat so many chips, he wouldn't be fat.
- C. John will be fat if he eats so many chips.
- D. If John is not fat, he will not eat so many chips.
- A. Unless he do work harder, he'll lose his job.
- B. Unless he works harder, he will not lose his job.
- C. Unless he worked harder, he would not lose his job.
- D. Unless he works harder, he will lose his job.
- A. If you don't hurry up, you will miss the bus.
- B. If you hurry up, you will miss the bus.
- C. If you miss the bus, you will hurry.
- D. If you didn't hurry, you will miss the bus.