Mark the letter A, B, C or D on your answer sheet to indicate the word(s) CLOSEST in meaning to the underlined word(s) in each of the following questions.Câu hỏi:
When you are at restaurant, you can raise your hand slightly to show that you need assistance.
- A. bill
- B. food
- C. menu
- D. help
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D
assitance (n): sự giúp đỡ = help (n+v).
Các đáp án còn lại:
A. bill (n): hóa đơn.
B. food (n): thức ăn.
C. menu (n): thực đơn.
Dịch: Khi ở trong nhà hàng, bạn có thể vẫy nhẹ tay để thể hiện rằng mình cần sự giúp đỡ.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Children in England don’t have to pay tuition fee when they go to ______ school.
- Waving, nodding, pointing and hand raising are considered ______ forms of communication.
- Traditionally in Vietnam, the wedding ceremony starts in front of the ______.
- If I had ______ her address now, I would send her an invitation to my birthday party next week.
- I’m trying to win a place at university, so I am ______ a lot of study pressure.
- As I am the oldest child, I have to ______ my three little mischievous brothers.
- According on Tuoitre Online, more than 100 people ______ when Typhoon Damrey struck Vietnam last November.
- My classmate was really happy when she received the letter of ______ from Ho Chi Minh city University of Education.
- You should make a(n) ______ to answer the questions the interviewer asks.
- In England, an academic year is divided ______ three terms. Spring term, Summer term and Autumn term.
- According to a recent survey, most young people think that they are concerned with ______ attractiveness when choosing a husband or wife.
- Children in Vietnam and England have to take the ______ at the end of their secondary education.
- In my family, my mother ______ running the household.
- She asked me ______my holidays the previous year.
- He was the only ______ that was offered the job.
- Last month. Mr. Donald Trump, ______ is the president of the US, visited Vietnam and had a wonderful time in this country.
- My mother allowed me to go out with my friends after I ______ my housework.
- Hoa and Lan are at the party.-Hoa: You look very beautiful in that dress, Lan”.-Lan: ______”.
- David is talking to his friend, Monica.-David: ______”-Monica: Good luck for you”.
- When you are at restaurant, you can raise your hand slightly to show that you need assistance.
- I’m afraid I’m getting cold feet about this scheme as I’m not sure it’s such a good idea.
- The first year at university was probably the best and most challenging year of my life. It caused me plenty of troubles.
- Wearing school uniform is compulsory for students in most school in Vietnam.
- If you wanted to be chosen for the job, you’ll have to be experienced in the field.
- Before the interview, candidates should find out as much as possibility about the job and the vacancy.
- Mr.Merlin, that dies at the end of the film Kingsman, is really good at computing and technology.
- I haven’t tried this kind of food before.
- You can trust me, I won’t let you down”, Tom said to me.
- Somebody broke into our cottage last Saturday.
- Binh Thuan province is famous for its scenery and beaches. It is located in the South Central Coast of Vietnam.
- She didn’t know the whole story, so she was angry.
- When did the the Pilgrims make a difficult trip to across the ocean from England?
- The Pilgrims immigrated to the New World because______.
- According to the passage, today’s Thanksgiving ______.
- Which of the following is NOT true about Thanksgiving?
- The word 'they” in paragraph 3 refer to ______.
- What is the main purpose of this passage?
- A housewife’s services in a family of five people are worth______.
- According to the researchers, husbands should ______.
- The word 'employers” in the passage refers to ___________.
- What is NOT true about the passage?