We have just visited disadvantaged children in an orphanage ______ in Bac Ninh Province.
- A. located
- B. locating
- C. which locates
- D. to locate
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Kiến thức: từ vựng, mệnh đề quan hệ
Cách rút gọn mệnh đề quan hệ:
Mệnh đề chủ động => dùng cụm Ving
Mệnh đề bị động => dùng cụm Vpp
locate (ngoại động từ) + adv./prep. đặt/ xây dựng cái gì ở đâu
Tạm dịch: Chúng tôi vừa mới đến thăm các trẻ em bị thiệt thòi ở một làng trẻ nằm ở tỉnh Bắc Ninh.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Tung: 'Your shoes are terrific, Tuan. The colour quite suits you.” Tuan: '______”
- Lan: 'Would you say the Great Wall is among the seven man-made wonders of the world?” Trang: '_______”
- Since the death of Lauras father, her mother has become a breadwinner to support the family.
- Peter is the black sheep of the family, so he is never welcomed there.
- Children are expected to make the right thing both at school and at home.
- We will have a fund-raising dinner at Rex Hotel tonight.
- It was on 12th April, 1961 when the first human, a Soviet cosmonaut, flew into space.
- His physical condition was not an impediment to his career as a violinist. He has won a lot of prizes.
- Both universities speak highly of the programme of student exchange and hope to cooperate more in the future.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- The word the latter” in paragraph 1 refers to ______.
- Historically, extended families were the most basic unit of social organization in all of the following places EXCEPT ______.
- The word 'patriarchal” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to ______.
- According to the passage, single-parent households ______.
- The word 'viable” in paragraph 4 could be best replaced by _______.
- Which of the following is TRUE according to the passage?
- What can be inferred from the reading passage?
- She didn’t understand the benefits of volunteering until she joined this club.
- He didn’t prepare well for his GCSE examination and he regrets it now.
- People believe that Chinese people invented paper.
- The passage is mainly about ______.
- The word bulletin” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.
- In Britain, peoples attitude to the weather _____.
- What does the word 'this” in paragraph 5 refer to?
- Creating a weather report is complex because _____.
- Weather forecasters have to know the material well because _____.
- What can be inferred from the passage?
- Alternative sources of energy have environmental advantages. It’s not easy to make full use of them.
- Human beings have destroyed the environment for a long time. They are now paying a high price for this.
- On hearing that she failed the entrance exam, Trang couldn’t help ____ into tears.
- Arranging flowers _____ among my mother’s hobbies.
- She didn’t enjoy her first year at college because she failed to _____ her new friends.
- Peter has a separate room for his musical ______.
- We have just visited disadvantaged children in an orphanage ______ in Bac Ninh Province.
- Most people believe that school days are the _____ days of their life.
- My aunt gave me a ______ hat on my 16th birthday.
- The interviewer asked me what experience _____ for the job.
- He is a good team leader who always acts ______ in case of emergency.
- They have just set off. They _____ on their way there.
- Vietnamese students are forced to take _____ entrance examination before being admitted to _____ entrance examination.
- Today, the old couple has their family and friends _____ their golden wedding anniversary.