They work to prevent the spread of _______among young people.
- A. flu
- B. cold
- C. stomach-ache
- D. HIV/AIDS
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Two neighbors Joan and Mary are talking about Joan’s children.- Mary: Your kids are so clever.
- Mary is talking to her brother about his favorite color.- Mary: Why do you like red color?”- Mary’s brother: ____________”
- My brother has won the lottery and used the money to set ________ his own company.
- Finding a job in this time of economic crisis is becoming ________ .
- Vietnam has a lot of ________ players who won many gold medals in The 22nd SEA Games.
- The national flag was ___ when the winner’s name was announced.
- The ______ blew his whistle, and the game was over.
- There was a hold-up on the road because a bridge had been _______away by the flood.
- Almost everyone has heard the most famous Olympic saying: Stronger, Higher, ________”.
- It gets _______ to understand what the professor has explained.
- The class _______ every day.
- The results of ________ were satisfactory.
- The bus only stops here to _______ passengers.
- ________, the less she made herself understood.
- Fiction books tell stories from the author’s imagination.
- The whole audience objected to their foul play during the football match.
- Set yourself in vertical position.
- People in villages seem to be friendlier than those in large cities. They also work more and more hard.
- The machine can turn on by pressing this switch.
- I am going to go out and had my hair cut.
- The more rich he is, the more miserable he gets.
- What does UNICEF stand for?
- The word unique in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.
- Choose the word in the passage that means
- They work to prevent the spread of _______among young people.
- How many countries does UNICEF work in?
- He only feels happy whenever he does not have much work to do.
- I learn a lot but I cannot remember anything.
- Tom bought that book yesterday.
- The city is busy. The countryside is quiet.
- The flood may rise higher. We have to move upstairs.