I have tried hard but I can’t earn enough money.
- A. Although I have tried hard, I can’t earn enough money.
- B. Inspite of I have tried hard, I can’t earn enough money.
- C. Despite I have tried hard, I can’t earn enough money.
- D. Although I have tried hard, but I can’t earn enough money.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án B
“ Tớ xin lỗi, tớ đã đưa cậu nhầm số”- Paul nói với Susan.
= B. Paul xin lỗi Susan vì đã đưa nhầm số.
Chú ý những cấu trúc quan trọng:
Deny + V-ing: phủ nhận.
Apologize sbd for V-ing: xin lỗi ai vì điều gì.
Thank sbd for V-ing: Cảm ơn ai vì điều gì.
Accuse sbd of V-ing: Buộc tội ai làm gì.
Các đáp án còn lại sai nghĩa:
A. Paul phủ nhận việc đưa Susan nhầm số.
C. Paul cảm ơn Susan vì đã đưa nhầm số.
D. Paul buộc tội Susan đã đưa nhầm số.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- In 1959, the political philosopher Hannah Arendt became the first women ______ a full professor at Princeton University.
- ______ you like what I want to do or not, you won’t make me change my mind.
- Do you think doing the household chores is the ______ of the women city?
- Peter has been studying for almost three years and he will have this degree and return to his country in ______ six months.
- You will have to ______ your holiday if you are too ill to travel.
- Never before ______ such a severe flood in this mountainous area.
- With what my parents prepare for me in terms of education. I am ______ about my future.
- The goal is to make higher education available to everyone who is will and capable ______ his financial situation.
- ______ number of boys were swimming in the lake, but I didn’t know ______ exact number of them.
- The course was so difficult that I didn’t ______ any progress at all.
- Oxfam tries to send food to countries where people are suffering ______ malnutrition.
- ______ the table, Mr.Robert called the family for support.
- This boy is poorly-educated and doesn’t know how to behave properly.
- Urbanization is the shift of people moving from rural to urban areas, and the result is the growth of cities.
- Hoa is asking Hai, who is sitting at a corner of the room, seeming too shy.-Hoa: Why aren’t you taking part in our activities? ______”.
- Mary is talking to a porter in the hotel lobby.-Porter: Shall I help you with your suitcase?”-Mary: ______”
- Face-to-face socializing is not as preferred as virtual socializing among the youth.
- With so many daily design resources, how do you stay-up-date with technology without spending too much time on it?
- Our teacher encourages us using a dictionary whenever we are unsure of the meaning of a word.
- The number of students attending universities to study economics have increased steadily in the last few years.
- I am not fond of reading fiction books as they are imaginable ones which are not real.
- Mr. George is a famous author. Mr. George is also an influential speaker.
- I have tried hard but I can’t earn enough money.
- 'I’m sorry I gave you the wrong number”, said Paul to Susan.
- She has known how to play the piano for 5 years.
- Without my teacher’s advice, I wouldn’t have participated in the competition.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- According to the passage, rainforests provide human all of the following EXCEPT?
- Why is Amazon Rainforest called Lungs of the planet”?
- Where would you find the largest rainforest in the world?
- The word 'humid” in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to______.
- The word 'harvest” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to______.
- What is the most likely reason why the author is surprised that we are destroying rainforest?
- In the paragraph 2, them” refers to ______.
- According to paragraph 4, graduates should ________________.
- In paragraph 5, in more depth could best be replaced by ______________.
- The word 'prospective” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______.
- In paragraph 6, the writer seems to suggest that _________________.
- Which of the following sentences is closest in meaning to the paragraph 7?
- According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?
- In paragraph 1, those days are gone, even in Hong Kong, suggests that ______________.