Bài tập trắc nghiệm Speaking Unit 3 Ways of Socialising thực hành cách giao tiếp trong tình huống được khen ngợi, qua đó giúp các em ghi nhớ bài học dễ dàng và cụ thể hơn.
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Câu 1: Choose the phrase or sentence A, B, C or D that best completes the conservation.
Pete: You're a great dancer. I wish I could do half as well as you.
Cindy: ............... I'm an awful dancer!
- A. You're too kind.
- B. That's a nice compliment!
- C. You've got to be kidding!
- D. Oh, thank you very much.
- A. It's nice of you say so.
- B. It's my pleasure.
- C. You're welcome.
- D. That's okay.
- A. When have you got this beautiful dress?
- B. You're just bought this beautiful dress, haven't you?
- C. You are wearing a beautiful dress.
- D. That's a beautiful dress you have on!
- A. It's my pleasure.
- B. I'm glad you like it.
- C. I guess you're right.
- D. Sure, I'll be glad to.
- A. Thanks a lot.
- B. I'm sorry I don't like it.
- C. I hate it
- D. That's a nice compliment.