Which of the following statements is NOT true?
- A. Fossil fuel supplies are unlimited.
- B. Solar energy is the energy that comes from the sun.
- C. PV systems provide electricity for the International Space Station.
- D. A CSP power plant can produce steam even at night.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Đáp án A
Phát biểu nào sau đây không đúng?
A. Nguồn nhiên liệu hoá thạch là vô hạn.
B. Quang năng là năng lượng từ mặt trời.
C. Hệ thống PV cung cấp nguồn điện cho Trạm vũ trụ quốc tế.
D. Cột năng lượng CSP có thể tạo hơi nước vào ban đêm.
Ta có: “Fossil fuels are expensive and limited sources of energy.” (Nhiên liệu hoá thạch đắt và có hạn.)
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- ______ non-verbal language is _______ important aspect of interpersonal communication.
- The more she practices, ________ she becomes.
- Ms. Brown wanted to know _______ in my family.
- I am angry because you didn’t tell me the truth. I don’t like ________.
- She went to college to study history, but changed _____ and is now a doctor.
- The social services are chiefly ________ with the poor, the old and the sick.
- The goal is to make higher education available to everyone who is willing and capable _______ his financial situation.
- No sooner had we come back home than we got down _______ household chores.
- Thanks to the _______ weather condition, Vietnam owns plentiful kinds of fruits and vegetables.
- This house ______ some years ago, because it looks quite new.
- After they have been _____ love for two years, they decide to get married.
- Housework is less tiring and boring thanks to the invention of ______ devices.
- This article is mainly about ______.
- In the first paragraph, the word 'fossil fuels” in line 2 means ________.
- The drawback of nuclear fission is that ________
- To help the readers understand some of the benefits of solar energy, the author ________
- Which of the following statements is NOT true?
- In the third paragraph, the word 'convert” is closest in meaning to _______
- In the fourth paragraph, the word which” refers to _______.
- - Huong: That millions of people attended General Vo Nguyen Giap’s funeral made a special impression on almost every foreigner.
- - David: Your parents must be proud of your result at school.”- Kathy: _________.”
- I strongly recommend that you should take out an insurance policy in the house for your own peace of mind.
- Every year this charity organization takes on volunteers to support the needy and the poor.
- What is the main purpose of the passage?
- The word 'deliberately” in bold in paragraph 1 is closest in meaning to _______.
- The phrase the tip of the iceberg” in paragraph 1 means that ___________.
- Which of the following was NOT mentioned as an example of invisible culture?
- The word 'those” in paragraph 2 refers to__________.
- It can be inferred from paragraph 3 that conflict results when ___________.
- The author implies that institutions such as schools and workplaces ________.
- Which of the following would most likely result in misunderstanding?
- I must have a watch since punctuality is imperative in my new job.
- It’s discourteous to ask Americans questions about their age, marriage or income.
- Why don’t you participate in the volunteer work in summer?” said Sophie.
- If it hadn’t been for his carelessness, we would have finished the work.
- I can’t stand his talking foolishly when everybody talks about something in a serious ways.
- Establishing in 1984 for students who wanted to study art and music subjects, LaGuardia was the first public school of i
- A recent research shows that walking for even twenty minutes a day can have significance health benefits.
- U.S President Donald Trump, accompanied by hundreds of bodyguards, have paid a visit to Vietnam for the APEC Summit this year.
- He showed himself a good student. He proved himself a good athlete.
- Corazon Aquino was the first woman in the Philippines. She was elected as the president of the country.