Which of the following inventions is mentioned in the passage as a practical application of Einstein's discoveries?
- A. Radio
- B. Television
- C. Automobiles
- D. Computer
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Kiến thức: Đọc hiểu
Những phát minh nào sau đây được đề cập trong đoạn văn như là một ứng dụng thực tế của khám phá của Einstein?
A. Radio B. Ti vi C. Ô tô D. Máy tính
Thông tin: Einstein's work led to such scientific advances as the control of atomic energy, even television as a practical application of Einstein's work. (Công trình nghiên cứu của Einstein đã dẫn tới những tiến bộ khoa học như việc kiểm soát năng lượng nguyên tử, thậm chí cả ti vi như một ứng dụng thực tiễn của công trình nghiên cứu của Einstein.)
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The mountainous region of the country is thinly populated. It has only 300 inhabitants.
- Josh may get into hot water when driving at full speed after drinking.
- This company's new products have tripled its profits in only one year.
- Viet Nam carried out an intensive training program for its athletes, but the results were not as high as expected.
- Though he had known about it well in advance, he pretended to be surprised at having a birthday party.
- Smallpox is a dangerous disease. Malaria is a dangerous disease.
- The dogs watch the chicken coop. The dogs protect the chickens from wolves.
- According to the passage l, Einstein's primary work was in the area of_________.
- Which of the following inventions is mentioned in the passage as a practical application of Einsteins discoveries?
- According to the passage, Einstein supported all of the following except
- According to the passage in which country did Einstein live in 1930s?
- The word 'exalting” in the passage is closest in meaning to
- It is clear from the tone of the passage that the author feels
- According to Einstein, light is composed of separate packets of energy called
- Thomas knows Paris like the back of his_____. He used to be a taxi driver there for 2 years.
- Despite playing under strength, our football team, U23 Viet Nam, _______ beat their rivals such as Qatar and Iraq.
- Neil Armstrong was the first man _______ on the moon.
- When the light _______, we couldn’t see anything.
- I will manage to _______ the problems and find the solution for you as soon as possible.
- It was not until he took off his dark glasses _______ I realized he was a famous film star.
- I only tell my secrets to my _______ friend as she never reveals them to anyone.
- Everyone thinks that the concert last night was extremely successful, _______?
- In developed world, there are hardly _______ jobs left which don’t use computers to carry out many daily tasks.
- Graham was disappointed because he _______ for the bus for an hour.
- Attempts must be made to _______ the barriers of fear and hostility which divide the two communities.
- Quang Hai’s _______ in the final match between Vietnam and Uzbekistan was voted the most beautiful goal on AFC’s website.
- A: Help yourselves to the beef and chicken, children!” – B: ______.”
- A: Would you mind closing the window?” – B: ______.”
- The experimented vaccine seems to have both desirable and detrimental effects on the subject’s immune system.
- The fact that space exploration has increased dramatically in the past thirty years indicates that we are very eager to learn all we can about our sol
- Diamonds are graded according to weigh, color, and cut.
- Almost medical doctors have had some training in psychology and psychiatry.
- In a process called as photosynthesis, plants use the sunlight energy to produce nutrients.
- Which of the following serves as the best title for this passage?
- According to the passage all of the following are mentioned as an issue with landfilling EXCEPT that
- What does the word 'stinks” in paragraph 3 mean?
- Which of the following best explains why composting is not feasible on a large scale?
- According to the passage which of the following best defines incineration”?
- The word 'it” in the last paragraph refers to
- According to the passage how many main ways to incinerate waste?
- Which conclusion could be drawn from the passage?