Upon the announcement that their plane was delayed, the passengers angrily walked back to the ticket counter.
- A. are heard
- B. being heard
- C. heard
- D. hearing
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A. wished B. wrapped C. laughed D. turned
- A. ought B. should C. could D. would
- A. persuade B. reduce C. offer D. apply
- A. employment B. company C. atmosphere D. customer
- If you spend too much time in ________ sun without putting on sunscreen, you are likely to get a sunburn.
- If he gets my email, he ________ the information we need.
- Last night, someone stole his car while John________.
- They keep making that stupid noise ________ I’ve asked them to stop three times.
- He won the national bravery award for saving his friend ________ drowning.
- _______________toward shore, its shape is changed by its collision with the shallow sea bottom.
- Upon the announcement that their plane was delayed, the passengers angrily walked back to the ticket counter.
- I certainly didnt forget ___________ him the question because hes already given me his answer.
- The leader of the explorers had the great _______ in his native guide.
- A completely new situation will ______ when the examination system comes into existence.
- Many universities receive grants to ________ research for the federal government.
- When Tom was at school, he won first ________ for good behavior.
- Although the ________ construction costs of environmentally friendly houses are high, they are very economical in the long run.
- I didn’t suspect anything at first, but when I noticed her going through the office drawers I began to smell .
- Some studies have shown a strong association between pesticide and certain diseases.
- My brother had a fight with his girlfriend, but I’m sure they’ll make up again.
- They have not made any effort to integrate with the local community.
- For the time being, Janet is working as a waitress, but she really hopes to become an actress soon.
- Lan: You look great in this new dress.”Hoa ________.”
- Minh : Would you like to have dinner with me?” Ha : ________.”
- What is the passage mainly about?
- The phrase come forward” in paragraph 2 mostly means ________.
- The word they” in paragraph 3 prefers to ________.
- Which of the following is NOT mentioned as a reason for the special relationship between Britain and the US?
- Britain and the US are close to each other NOT because of their ________.
- Which of the following best serves as the title for the passage?
- According to the passage, as a child, Mark Zuckerberg ______.
- It can be inferred from the passage that during his time at university, Mark ________.
- The Facebook social network developed at Harvard ______.
- The word ''Those'' in paragraph 2 refers to &nbs
- What does the word mogul” in paragraph 4 is closest in mean ________.
- Which of the following statement is TRUE according to the passage?
- The word philanthropic” in paragraph 5 can best be replaced by ______.
- My friends and I think usually about becoming a pilot someday.
- Something should do about global warming or else some types of penguins will perish from the earth.
- An effective couple always compliments each other in strengths and weaknesses.
- The course wasnt as easy as I'd expected.
- Where are you going, Anne? Kevin asked.
- It was wrong of Sally to pay for her travel in advance.
- Jenifer bought a book about endangered species. She now regrets it.
- It rained yesterday. We didn’t finish painting the walls.