The full moon festival which celebrated in _________.
- A. mid – autumn
- B. mid – spring
- C. mid – summer
- D. mid - winter
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: AADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- There used to be a military _______ in Red Square on 1st May.
- Passover is celebrated in Israel and by all _______people.
- The full moon festival which celebrated in _________.
- Auld Lang Syne is an old song which is sung on _________
- People are happy to welcome the New Year. They make a lot of _________
- My father is a _________ man who is loved by all his friends.
- Passover is ____________ in Israel and by all Jewish people.
- Tet is a festival which ______ in late January or early February.