Pupils normally study for their GCSE between the ages of _________.
- A. 12 and 14
- B. 14 and 16
- C. 15 and 17
- D. 16 and 18
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Mã câu hỏi: 876
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Britain began to have a National Curriculum _________
- Which of the following subjects do British students NOT take exams in?
- Pupils need_________A levels to continue to study at university.
- Which of the following subjects do pupils NOT take on GNVQ in?
- Pupils normally study for their GCSE between the ages of _________.
- Five years ago it seemed certain to close but parents and other villagers fought the local education authority and raised funds to keep it (6)_________. It is now ending its first term as a school
- (7)_________by the village community and the villagers are just proud of their achievement.
- They were furious when education chiefs tried to make them send the village children to other schools further away because the number of pupils at the village school was too (8)_________.
- The villagers started a huge campaign to (9)_________money.
- Now the school is doing well and it seems (10)________it will continue to run in the future.