- A. served in the military
- B. lived in Korea for fifteen months
- C. had a daughter
- D. got married when she was a student
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Đáp án D.
A. đã từng phục vụ quân đội
B. đã sống ở Hàn Quốc 15 tháng
C. có con gái
D. kết hôn khi còn là sinh viên
Ý trong bài "While still in high school, Jean met a young man named Charles "Chuck" Holly, at a dance in Alamo; and they were quite taken with each other. Over the next few years, their love for each other blossomed and they were married on February 24, 1953, while Jean was still in school."
Mã câu hỏi: 885
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- After Jean's father passed away, her mother used to _______
- Which is not referred to Jean?
- Jean's husband was a _______
- Jean _______
- Which is not TRUE about Jean?
- The landlady did not want to release the house any more so I had to (6) _____ and only had one month to find a place.
- Because Christmas was coming and it was difficult for me to (7) _____ a suitable accommodation.
- I had only some money (8) _____.
- I could not buy a Christmas tree and some presents for my three boys, (9) _____ I had to use the money to find a place to live.
- I have been their only parent since my husband (10) _____ away two years ago.