If she had known how awful this job was going to be, she__________it.
- A. would accept
- B. wouldn't accept
- C. wouldn't have accepted
- D. would accepted
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- People have discovered a new source of energy.
- It rains so we can’t go to school.
- Because the weather was bad, we didn’t go for a picnic.
- _________candidates are likely to succeed in job interviews.
- He was the only _______ that was offered the job.
- Nobody seemed to be interested in the news. It was greeted with a lack of _________.
- Faraday, _______________ had a little schooling ,was a famous scientist.
- After she had returned home from work, she __________a bath.
- She said she _______ collect it for me after work.
- You may jot down your qualifications and experience.
- The students _______________ my mother loves very much are very studious and clever.
- If Tan Son Nhat Airport __________clear of fog, well land there.
- He would still be alive today if he_________that drug.
- The telephone _______ by Alexander Graham Bell many years ago.
- If she had known how awful this job was going to be, she__________it.
- You should concentrate_______ what the interviewer is saying and make a real effort to answer all the questions the interviewer asks.
- On the first weekend I went _______ with my new friends, walking around campus.
- In England, an _______ year runs from September to July.
- Children at the age of 5 start moving to _______ school in VietNam.
- ___________your homework finished last night?
- My bike, _________I had left at the gate, had disappeared.
- I have just met the girl which you are talking about.
- The students who read English very fluent are Mai’s classmates.
- I go to school by bus last Sunday.
- The oil price is believing to be rising again.
- If my father hasnt encouraged me to take the exam, I wouldnt have done it.
- Why is David different from other young people at his age?
- David's greatest problem is_______.
- He was employed by the company because_________
- He left school after taking O-levels because__________.
- Why does David think he might retire early?