Choose the second sentence in such a way that it has the same meaning as the first one.Câu hỏi:
Could you tell me the time of the last train to London?
- A. Do you tell me when the last train to London leaves?
- B. Could you tell me when the last train to London leaves?
- C. What time does the last train to London leave?
- D. When did the last train leave?
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: BADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Could you tell me the time of the last train to London?
- The film is not interesting to me.
- Although Mai was angry, she tried to hide her feeling.
- We didn’t visit the museum because we didn’t have time.
- I have been studying English for five years.