Exercise 2: Choose the word or phrase (a, b, c or d) that best fits the blank space in each sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.Câu hỏi:
Bahrain's ______ closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09.
- A. stockbroker
- B. stock index
- C. stock exchange
- D. stock option
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Bahrain's ______ closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09
- The student failed to meet the necessary ______ for admission to the course
- Come and see me when you ______ your report
- ______ my great surprise, almost everyone agreed - him
- By cutting down trees we ______ the natural habitat of birds and animals.
- The doctor has advised ______ less coffee.
- The High Street is so narrow that the council have decided to ______ it
- I'm very glad to hear that you share my ______ in Spanish music
- The government proposes to increase the ______ on tobacco.
- When I was a boy we had no ______ in this village
- Ann could not speak Chinese and ______ could John.
- Not only my son but also I ______ tired from walking so far.
- 'Which of these two men is Chinese?' ' ______ is'
- The committee ______ among themselves for hours
- ______ he hasn't any formal qualifications, he has managed to do very well for himself
- According the passage, which of the following is true of the Internet?
- According to the passage, which of the following statements was true in 1970?
- According to the author, what is one reason why the Internet is sometimes slow?
- According to the passage, what benefits does Internet II have over the Internet?
- With which of the following conclusions would the author probably agree?
- If we had lost the map, we would never found our way
- I am sorry I didn't finish my homework last night
- They were so surprised by the news that they didn't know what to do
- It was in the year 1792 ______
- Jacob Lawrence is considered by many critics ______