Exercise 3: Choose the answer - a, b, c, or d - that best completes the sentence.Câu hỏi:
If we had lost the map, we would never found our way.
- A. We didn't lose our way because we didn't lose the map.
- B. We will find our way unless we lose the map.
- C. We would have lost our way provided we had lost the map.
- D. Supposing we lost the map, we would not find our way
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
Mã câu hỏi: 3999
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- Bahrain's ______ closed up 10.09 points today at 2160.09
- The student failed to meet the necessary ______ for admission to the course
- Come and see me when you ______ your report
- ______ my great surprise, almost everyone agreed - him
- By cutting down trees we ______ the natural habitat of birds and animals.
- The doctor has advised ______ less coffee.
- The High Street is so narrow that the council have decided to ______ it
- I'm very glad to hear that you share my ______ in Spanish music
- The government proposes to increase the ______ on tobacco.
- When I was a boy we had no ______ in this village
- Ann could not speak Chinese and ______ could John.
- Not only my son but also I ______ tired from walking so far.
- 'Which of these two men is Chinese?' ' ______ is'
- The committee ______ among themselves for hours
- ______ he hasn't any formal qualifications, he has managed to do very well for himself
- According the passage, which of the following is true of the Internet?
- According to the passage, which of the following statements was true in 1970?
- According to the author, what is one reason why the Internet is sometimes slow?
- According to the passage, what benefits does Internet II have over the Internet?
- With which of the following conclusions would the author probably agree?
- If we had lost the map, we would never found our way
- I am sorry I didn't finish my homework last night
- They were so surprised by the news that they didn't know what to do
- It was in the year 1792 ______
- Jacob Lawrence is considered by many critics ______