American university students are usually under pressure of work because___________.
- A. their university performance will affect their future careers
- B. they are heavily involved in student affairs
- C. they have no observe strict university regulations
- D. they are interested in running for positions in student organizations
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: ARANDOM
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- According to the first paragraph an American is allowed_________________
- Which of the following is useful for student's future career?
- American university students are usually under pressure of work because___________
- According to the last two sentences its important___________
- The student organizations seem to be effective in ___________