Which of the following is useful for student's future career?
- A. an attendance record
- B. a military record
- C. an academic record
- D. a disciplinary record
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Mã câu hỏi: 1088
Loại bài: Bài tập
Môn học: Tiếng Anh
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- The relationship between students and teachers is (1)_________formal in the USA than in many other countries, especially at the college level.
- Students are generally encouraged to ask questions in class, to stop in the professor's of lice for extra help, and to phone if they are absent and need a(n) (2)_________.
- When students want to ask questions, they usually (3)__________a hand and wait to be called on.
- When the teacher or a student is speaking to the class, it is rude to begin whispering (4)_________another classmate.
- Most American teachers consider that students who are talking to each other (5) _________a test are cheating.
- According to the first paragraph an American is allowed_________________
- Which of the following is useful for student's future career?
- American university students are usually under pressure of work because___________
- According to the last two sentences its important___________
- The student organizations seem to be effective in ___________