According to paragraph 4, what makes it possible for students in Germany to attend different universities during their undergraduate studies?
- A. The university staff have become far more mobile and occupied.
- B. The university’s training programs offer greater flexibility and freedom of choice.
- C. University tuition fees are kept at an affordable level for all students.
- D. Entry requirements to universities in Germany are made less demanding.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: B
Đáp án B
Theo đoạn 4, điều gì làm cho sinh viên Đức có thể theo học các trường đại học khác nhau trong thời gian học đại học?
A. Nhân viên đại học đã trở nên dễ thay đổi hơn và chiếm nhiều thời gian hơn.
B. Các chương trình đào tạo của trường đại học mang lại tính linh hoạt và tự do lựa chọn cao hơn.
C. Học phí học đại học được giữ ở mức hợp lý cho tất cả học sinh.
D. Yêu cầu nhập học đối với các trường đại học ở Đức không đòi hỏi nhiều.
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- If he were younger, he________a professional running competition now.
- The children________to bed before their parents came home from work.
- Linda refused_________in the musical performance because she was sick.
- There has been little rain in this area for months, _________?
- David was deported on account of his expired visa. He _________ it renewed
- The proposal _________ by the environmentalists to grow more trees has received approval from the council.
- Project-based learning provides wonderful opportunities for students to develop their _________.
- Violent films may have a negative ________ on children.
- A good leader should not be conservative, but rather ______ to new ideas.
- _________ individuals are those who share the same hobbies, interests, or points of view.
- The child has no problem reciting the poem; he has ________ it to memory.
- After several injuries and failures, things have eventually ________ for Todd when he reached the final round of the tournament.
- The first few days at university can be very (daunting), but with determination and positive attitude, freshmen will soon fit in with the new environm
- Deforestation may seriously (jeopardize) the habitat of many species in the local area.
- In this writing test, candidates will not be (penalized) for minor mechanical mistakes.
- After their long-standing conflict had been resolved, the two families decided to (bury the hatchet.)
- John and Mary are talking about what to do after class.
- Paul and Daisy are discussing life in the future.Paul: I believe space travel will become more affordable for many people in the future.
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- According to paragraph 1, which of the following is NOT true?
- The word derived” in paragraph 2 is closest in meaning to ______________
- The word it” in paragraph 2 refers to __________
- The word immense” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _________.
- According to the passage, travel books, biographies and memoirs ________.
- According to paragraph 4, which of the following is the most fascinating to booklovers?
- What does the passage mainly discuss?
- The word uniformity” in paragraph 3 is closest in meaning to _________
- The word their” in paragraph 3 refers to
- Which of the following about grandes écoles in France is NOT stated in paragraph 3?
- According to the passage, a regional university rector in Germany iselected by __________.
- According to paragraph 4, what makes it possible for students in Germany to attend different universities during their undergraduate studies?
- The word emblems” in the final paragraph is closest in meaning to _________.
- Which of the following can be inferred from the passage?
- Every member of the class were invited to the party by the form teacher.
- Historically, it was the 3rd Asian Games in Japan that tennis, volleyball, table tennis and hockey were added.
- Though formally close friends, they have now been estranged from each other due to some regrettable misunderstandings.
- Harry no longer smokes a lot.
- I’ll call you as soon as I arrive at the airport,” he said to me.
- People think that traffic congestion in the downtown area is due to the increasing number of private cars.
- The young girl has great experience of nursing. She has worked as a hospital volunteer for years.
- Peter told us about his leaving the school. He did it on his arrival at the meeting.