Nhằm giúp các em mở rộng kỹ năng viết qua những mẫu câu cơ bản HỌC247 biên soạn một số câu hỏi trắc nghiệm Write Unit 3 Tiếng Anh lớp 9. Chúc các em thực hành hiệu quả!
Câu hỏi trắc nghiệm (5 câu):
Choose the sentence which is closest in meaning to the given one.
- A. Carl thinks there are too many drivers on the roads.
- B. Carl is glad he learnt to drive.
- C. Carl wishes he could drive.
- D. Carl is sorry that he ever learnt to drive.
- A. He wrote only one card.
- B. He didn’t write even one card.
- C. He wrote just a single card.
- D. He wrote all the cards except one.
- A. He bought a new bike on his birthday.
- B. His father lent him a new bike on his birthday.
- C. His father gave him a new bike as a birthday present.
- D. He got a new bike for his father on his birthday.
- A. He suggested going to the jazz concert.
- B. He asked to go to the jazz concert.
- C. He wanted us to go to the jazz concert.
- D. He invited us to go to the jazz concert.
- A. Alice wants a job and Mary are doing a part time job.
- B. Both Alice and Mary are doing a part time job.
- C. Alice finds a summer part - time job for Mary.
- D. Alice is looking for a part - time job and so is Mary.