Choose the sentence which is closest in meaning to the given one.Câu hỏi:
“If only I’d learnt to drive”, Carl said.
- A. Carl thinks there are too many drivers on the roads.
- B. Carl is glad he learnt to drive.
- C. Carl wishes he could drive.
- D. Carl is sorry that he ever learnt to drive.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: CADSENSE
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- 'If only I’d learnt to drive”, Carl said.
- He didn’t write a single card.
- His father gave him a new bike on his birthday.
- Let’s go to the jazz concert at the Diamond” he said.
- Alice and Mary are looking for a part time job in the summer.