Đặt câu hỏi với What: 1.this/desk ; 2.that/clock ;3.this/rulerbởi Lan Ha 10/06/2019
mấy bạn ơi mk hỏi tí
đặt câu hỏi vs ''WHAT'' và trả lời theo từ gọi ý:
1.this/desk ; 2.that/clock ;3.this/ruler
4.that/eraser ; 5.this/pencil ; 6.that/board
7.this/door ; 8. that/waste basket
9.this/book ; that/bag
mong các bạn trả nhanh,mk cần gấp trong ngafy19/6/2017 nha
Câu trả lời (1)
1.What is this?
-This is a desk.
2.What is that?
-That is a clock.
3.What is this?
-This is a ruler.
4.What is that?
-That is an eraser.
5.What is this?
-This is an pencil.
6.What is that?
-That is a board.
7.What is this?
-This is a door.
8.What is that?
-That is a waste basket.
9.What is this?
-This is a book ;
What is that?
-That is a bag.bởi Trọng Minh 10/06/2019Like (0) Báo cáo sai phạm
Nếu bạn hỏi, bạn chỉ thu về một câu trả lời.
Nhưng khi bạn suy nghĩ trả lời, bạn sẽ thu về gấp bội!
Video HD đặt và trả lời câu hỏi - Tích lũy điểm thưởng
Các câu hỏi có liên quan
1. form of the verb.
gúp mk nha cảm ơn nhìu
What do you call a person who…
1. Thinks that the worst thing will happen in every situation?
2. Uses violence in order to achieve political aims?
3. Is 100 years old or older?
4. Tends to expect that good things will happen?
5. Travels and works in space?
6. Wants to protect the environment?
7. Is traveling or visiting a place for pleasure?
8. Studies one or more of the natural science?
9. Has the legal right to belong to a particular country?
10. Has a job in politics, esp. a member of the government?
CHOOSE THE MOST SUITABLE WORDS OR PHRASES TO FILL THE BLANKS :
1, Deaf - mutes can .............. speak ............. hear
a, both ... and b, not only ... but also c, neither ... nor d, either ... or
2, Alexander graham bell was born ............. march 3, 1847
a, in b, on c, at d, during
3, They .......... from Canada to America to find work
a, left b, immigrated c, came d, emigrated
AI BIẾT TỪ NÀY LÀ GÌ?
rediscover , redo , redouble
mình sẽ tick cho
Write, using the words above:
Ocean, cave, village, rainforest, volcano, island, desert, capital, town, oasis.
Maria lives in a small (1) village in a Amazon - the biggest (2) ............ in the world. The weather is hot and wet there.
Ahmed lives in Cairo, the (3) ............ of Egypt. Cairo is near to a big (4) ............. Ahmed sometimes visits a place in the desert with water and trees. It is called Baharia (5) ..............
Sylvia lives in New Zealand, two (6) ............... surrounded by the Pacific (7) .............. She lives in a (8) ............... called Otama
Sergio lives near a (9) ............. in Mexico. It is often hot and there is a lot of smoke. There are lots ò (10) .............. too, which are good for hiding in.
Viết lại câu nghĩa không đổi.
1. I don't like English. There are several reasons for that.
2. The new boy in mys class is resonably good at Math. Hia name is Nam.
1. Tom: “ How are you today, Jane?” _ Jane: “ __________”.
A. I’m 20 B. Good, I like it
C. Fine, Thanks D. No, thank you.
2. John; “ Mary Christmas.” _ Mary; “ _________.”
A. The same to you B. Good. I like it C. Happy to you D. I want it
3. Lan: Thanks for your help, Linh.” _ “___________________.”
A. With all my heart B. It’s my pleasure
C. Never remind me D. All it is for you.
4. Hoa : “ Thank you for the nice gift.” _ Trang: “_______________.”
A. But do you know how much it costs? B. you’re welcomed.
C. In fact, I myself don’t like it. D. I’m glad you like it.
5. _ How do you do? I’m Peter.
A. I’m fine. Thank you. B. How do you do? I’m John.
C. How are you? D. How’s thing?
6. _ Do you like a coffee? - ____________________ .
A. Oh, dear B. Everything is Ok
C. Oh, yes. I’d love one D. How do you do.
7. _ Thank you very much. - _______________________ .
A. Not at all B. You’re welcome
C. That’s all right D. all are correct
8. – I’m sorry. It’s late. I must go now. Bye bye . - ____________
A. You’re welcome B. Good bye. See you soon.
C. Not at all D. Hello
9. - How are you getting on? - ___________________.
A. All right B. Not bad
C. It’s Ok D. All are correct
10. _ My name is Peter.
A. I’m pleased to meet you! B. What a pleasure!
C. It’s my pleasure! D. I’m very happy!
11. Would you like some coffee now?
a. Yes, I would b. Yes, please c. Yes, I like d. Yes, I'd like
12. Would you like to come to a dance?
a. Yes, I would b. Yes, please c. Yes I like d. Yes, I'd like to