What is the main ideal of this passage?
- A. The Greeks had always encouraged everyone to participate in the games.
- B. The Greeks had the games coincide with religious festivities so that they could go back to war when the games were over.
- C. The Greeks severely punished those who did not participate in physical fitness programs.
- D. Physical fitness was an integral part of the lives of the ancient Greeks.
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: D
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- How many competitors _________ part in the 22nd SEA Games in Vietnam?
- Can you look _______ the opening times on the website?
- It took me a very long time to ___________ the shock of her death.
- The Red Cross is aimed at providing ________ aid and other help to victims of natural disasters.
- His visit to New York seemed to get ________ because he was very busy at work.
- It is a top secret. You __________ tell anyone about it.
- This morning I met Chris, ________ I hadnt seen for ages.
- The older she gets, _________ she looks.
- When I got back to my car, the door was unlocked. I ____________ to lock it.
- __________ is the act of preventing something from being lost, wasted, damaged or destroyed.
- The purpose of the struggle for the womens rights is to bring ________ between men and women.
- We _________ about the changes of the timetable yet.
- Early warnings of rising water levels prevented another major catastrophe.
- There have been significant changes in womens lives since the womens liberation movement.
- John put on his best clothes for the interview.
- It is vital that we act to stop the destruction of the rainforests.
- - Peter: '_______?' - John: 'She's witty and very kind to other people.'
- - Mary: 'Would you mind opening the window?' - Jane: '_________'
- In water polo, no player except the goalie can hold the ball by both hands.
- A number of wildlife habitat reserves has been established to protect endangered species.
- Even on the most careful prepared trip, problems will sometimes develop.
- If you are younger, it is easier to learn.
- 'I'm sorry I didn't write to you', said Peter to Mary.
- People say that she works 16 hours a day.
- You didn't listen to my advice. You are in trouble now.
- She wore warm clothes. She didn't want to be cold.
- What is the main topic of the passage?
- Which is described as one of the most industrialized areas?
- What does the word 'sensitive' in the phrase sensitive to the environment in paragraph 1 mean?
- People can do the following to reduce waste EXCEPT________.
- Why is it a waste when customers buy low-quality products?
- The garbage dumps in some areas have relatively little glass and plastic because________.
- What are the two things mentioned as examples of recycling?
- The energy used to make a can is________ the energy used to run a color TV set for 3 hours.
- Which of the following is NOT true?
- Why were the Olympics held?
- Approximately how many years ago did these games originate?
- What conclusion can we draw about the ancient Greek?
- What is the main ideal of this passage?
- The word 'deeds' is closest in meaning to________.
- Which of the following was ultimately required of all athletes competing in the Olympics?