Vietnam’s rice export this year will decrease_________about 10%, compared with that of last year.
- A. with
- B. at
- C. by
- D. on
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: C
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- A. companies B. factories C. sites D. stations
- A. from B. up C. against D. away
- A. is B. be C. it D. them
- A. raise B. rise C. drop D. fall
- A. covering B. covers C. covered D. cover
- It was relatively easy for him to learn baseball because he had been a cricket player.
- You have to be on your toes if you want to beat her.
- A. accurate B. account C. accept D. accuse
- A. talks B. takes C. decides D. completes
- A. rapidly B. comfortably C. fluently D. necessarily
- A. politician B. genetics C. artificial D. controversial
- Foreign students who are (A) doing a decision (B) about which school (C) to attend may not know exactly where (D) the choices are located.
- It is a good idea (B) to be careful in buying (C) or purchasing magazines (D) from salespersons who may come to your door.
- In (A) that age of computers, (B) it is difficult to imagine how tedious (C) work of accountants and clerks must (D) have been in the past.
- Since he failed his exam, he had to_________for it again.
- Is there_________at all I can help?
- Don’t worry. He’ll do the job as_________as possible.
- Only when you grow up, _________the truth.
- My brother left his job last week because he did not have any_________to travel.
- John paid $2 for his meal, _________he had thought it would cost.
- It is very important for a film or a company to keep_________the changes in the market.
- I’m sure you’ll have no_________the exam.
- I_________this letter around for days without looking at it.
- Vietnam’s rice export this year will decrease_________about 10%, compared with that of last year.
- I won’t change my mind_________what you say.
- My car isn’t_________. It’s always letting me down.
- - Has an annoucement been made about the eight o’clock flight to Paris?”
- - I can speak English well enough to apply for that post.”-
- I’m sorry to say that it seems you’ve been shirking your responsibilities.
- She gave an impeccable reading of the sonata and had the audience on their feet.
- I got the impression that the boys were not enjoying themselves.
- The children ran to the field to see the dragon, but it was no longer there.
- The boy became so confused and worried that he left home.
- Sue lives in a house. The house is opposite my house.
- She turned the radio on at 7.30. She was still listening to it when her mother came home at 9.00.
- The topic of this passage is______________.
- According to the passage, the difficulty in diagnosing allergies to foods is due to ______________.
- The word 'symptoms' is closest in meaning to__________
- The phrase 'set off' is closest in meaning to ___________
- What can be inferred about babies from this passage?
- The word 'hyperactive' is closest in meaning to ___________
- The author states that the reason that infants need to avoid certain foods related to allergies has to do with the infants______________.
- The main idea of this passage is________.
- It can be inferred from the passage that the previous passage probably discussed________.
- The word evolved” in paragraph two is closest in meaning to________.
- The word it” in the second paragraph refers to________.
- The word exotic in paragraph two is closest in meaning to __________
- The author uses the word indeed” in the second paragraph for what purpose?
- The phrase these years” in the third paragraph refers to________.
- It can be inferred from the passage that Walt Whitman________.