These days, many people only read printed newspapers once in a while as they tend to access information online.
- A. regularly
- B. attentively
- C. occasionally
- D. selectively
Lời giải tham khảo:
Đáp án đúng: A
regularly (adv): thường xuyên >< once in a while: thi thoảng
attentively (adv): chăm chú
occasionally (v): thi thoảng
selectively (adv): có chọn lọc
Câu hỏi này thuộc đề thi trắc nghiệm dưới đây, bấm vào Bắt đầu thi để làm toàn bài
Hướng dẫn Trắc nghiệm Online và Tích lũy điểm thưởng
CÂU HỎI KHÁC
- My parents hope to travel around _______world next summer.
- If you watch this film, you________about the cultures of Southeast Asian countries.
- Paul noticed a job advertisement while he ________ along the street.
- Solar energy is not widely used &nbs
- The sign warns people ______ the dangers of swimming in this river.
- __________, they were surprised to find their favourite band playing there.
- Once _____ in large quantities, these products will be more affordably priced.
- Jane would never forget first prize in such a prestigious competition.
- You should turn off the lights before going out to save _______ .
- _____school fees may discourage many students from attending university.
- Drinking too much alcohol is said to ______ harm to our health.
- At the end of the training course, each participant was presented with a of completion.
- Event organisers should plan everything carefully so as to leave nothing to .
- The_________ high levels of pollution in the coastal areas are a matter of great concern to the government.
- The discovery of the new planet was regarded as a major breakthrough in astronomy.
- Mary has finally managed to get round her strict parents to let her go on a three- day excursion with her classmates.
- Traffic congestion in big cities deters many people from using their private cars at peak hours.
- These days, many people only read printed newspapers once in a while as they tend to access information online.
- Jack is inviting Mary to his party.
- Laura and Mitchell are talking about their school curriculum. Laura: I think Art should be a compulsory subject.
- What is the passage mainly about?
- According to the passage, Portobello Market has been featured in all of the following EXCEPT ______.
- The word ''they'' in paragraph 3 refers to ______.
- Visitors to the antique area may feel overwhelmed because ______.
- The word savour in paragraph 4 mostly means ______.
- Which of the following best serves as the title for the passage?
- According to paragraph 1, Cambridge University has a long-standing tradition of .
- The word ''Those'' in paragraph 2 refers to
- The word 'deteriorates' in paragraph 3 mostly means_____
- It can be inferred from what Sir Anthony Seldon said in paragraph 3 that .
- The word scrapping in paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to____________
- As mentioned in paragraph 4, writing by hand can .
- Which of the following statements is TRUE according to the passage?
- My friends and I go usually to the park on the weekend.
- Information on the Romans can find not only in these books but also on the Internet.
- There are a number of updated entrances in the latest edition of the encyclopedia.
- In Vietnam, football is more popular than basketball.
- What are you going to do after school, Anne? Kevin asked.
- Sally paid for her travel in advance, but it wasn’t necessary.
- Jenifer rejected the job offer. She now regrets it.
- Mike became a father. He felt a strong sense of responsibility towards his parents.